Aqua Global has developed a Microsoft .NET based solution called Aquila that will meet all of your SWIFT (FIN and ISO 20022), local clearing as well as internet / mobile banking requirements.
Aquila can be interfaced to core-banking systems and external services, including those that are proprietary ones.
Aquila currently consists of the following modules:
- Message Management which supports:
- SWIFT FIN
- SWIFT ISO20022
- Straight Through Processing of Payments
- Accounting into your core-banking system
- SWIFT gpi/Universal Confirmations
- SWIFT Local Authentication (LAU)
- Local Clearing
- Internet / mobile banking
- Automatic updates using SWIFTref APIs
- Automated payment cover checks
- Message transformation (e.g. SWIFT FIN to ISO20022 and vice-versa)
- Duplicate Message Detection
- Account Reconciliations
Aquila’s modules are incorporated into one integrated solution that uses a single shared database which is delivered as a complete solution. This eliminates the need for multiple servers and applications often from different suppliers which allows customers to deploy additional modules quickly and at a pace that suits their business requirements.
Aquila can be deployed on premise or as a SaaS alternative.
Request a Demo Today!